Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm on the wagon

    Ladies and Gents... I am on the band wagon. I have a piece of technology that is deemed "smart" which is quiet ironic in my book but yes. I have a smart phone.
    I am slowly getting the hang of it. I don't like the feeling of being clueless but then again I have not invested time into reading the manual. Yeah I know, duh! That's my own fault but in my defense it is hard to find a good half hour to read and concentrate in silence with three kids and a full time job. So I have embraced the fiddle around learning technique.
    There is a few things I do like with the phone so far. I can access my Kindle, but I haven't had time to read those books yet (again, three kids, job, blah blah blah). I can finally get caught up in the hype of the app Words with Friends (the hubs has kicked my butt twice, although the one time it was darn close). 
    My favorite app so far is called Shopkick. It's a points to rewards program. You get points for walking into certain stores and even points to scan certain items.
    On Sunday while the girls and I were at the mall we were able to go to a few stores and scan stuff. Liv had fun looking for the things to scan, like at Target we had to find some Sponge Bob branded items like mac & cheese, fruit snacks and mouthwash.
    I highly suggest checking Shopkick out if you have already been on the smart phone band wagon or plan on joining us soon. It's fun and if you are already going to the store, why not get points for entering?
We got points going to AE, Aerie, Old Navy, Best Buy, Target and Macys.


No comments:

Post a Comment