Friday, October 26, 2012

Fifty Shades of....

    I didn't read Fifty Shades of Grey, nor do I have any immediate plans of reading it (although Warm Bodies is looking very interesting) Anyway.., this post is the fiftieth post being made on right here on the ol' blog. How cool is that?! The big 5-0!
    Ok.... so I know I am still a newbie to the scene and I'm still learning quiet a bit about blogging, getting visitors, raffles, and so on but this is a sweet accomplishment for me. Insert happy dance here.., yeah I said it... happy dance!
    The weekend is here and apparently we have a huge storm brewing. I don't want to think of the snow and icky slick rain that might happen upon us, so I'm going to share some pictures from our nature hike yesterday when it was warm and sunny and the air smelled like a fresh autumn day. What is something that you like to do on a warm fall day?
Love the Fall leaves

Checking out the creek

The Tweedles under the tree arc

Trey's photography skills

No comments:

Post a Comment