Tuesday, October 16, 2012

You can say that again.., no really., please

    Major bummer! I have an ear infection. And it's awful. I cannot hear things clearly in my right ear which is making my left ear super, uber sensitive. And that just stinks because the Tweedles do not have a volume button. They acknowledge they need to be quieter for a few moments, then it's back up to full volume.
    According to the doc, my hearing should be restored fully in five to ten days. It's going to be a long week for me! Oy! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's the earlier and not the later.
    While I'm complaining about stuff.., it's that time of year that the weather is changing. As much as I love the Fall season, I dislike what the chill does to my skin. Dry, pale skin is inevitable, even with drinking lots of water. It's hard to find a decent moisturizer that actually moisturizes and doesn't leave a greasy film or slimy texture afterwards. 
    In a prior post I mentioned that I am a BzzAgent. It's a program where I get to try out products and share my opinion on them. I am not paid by the company and the opinions are fully mine. (And yes, I have had a product on a past campaign that I did not really favor.)
    I am excited to be taking part in the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Campaign. Burt's Bees is a great company that thrives on natural products that are good for us and the environment. The Intense Hydration products are aimed to hydrate and revitalize the skin and were inspired by Clary Sage.
    I am looking forward to trying out the products they will be sending. Perfect time for the weather and perfect for my "mum of three tired skin"!! I will be able to try the Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser, the Treatment Mask and the Night Cream. I am really looking forward to the mask.
    I will be keeping you all posted on the products and how they perform once I receive my BzzKit. What does this change of seasons and weather do to your skin? What do you use or do to help keep it hydrated and fresh?


Can't wait to feel the hydration!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment