Thursday, October 25, 2012

I'm so crafty but...

    I have so many projects and ideas in my head, but I don't have the place or time to do them! Major bummer for crafty people!! Well... my area that I have sort of set up for crafts and crafting is a wreck and I blame myself. (On the flip side of that statement, it's because I have all my holiday shopping done and packed up around it so I beat the rush but now I have the goods till the holidays).
    I was able to make some quick cloth napkins out of existing cloth napkins that were way too big for us to use. I just cut them in half and then sewed a seam along the uncut edge to finish it up. Easy peasey! But it was at like 9pm and I was so tired and when I was half way through doing them I didn't want to do it any longer. The need for sleep was winning.., boo.
    So today's post is to help give me motivation to get that area cleaned up and organized so I can get a-crafting again! Any hints or helpful ideas? How do you do your crafty stuff with kids around? 
This just cracks me up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment