Monday, February 4, 2013

What's more fun than a box - Citrus Lane January

    Citrus Lane is a monthly subscription box that has full sized and sample sized products accordingly to your child's age, stage and gender. It averages $25 a month and has 3, 6, or 12 month subscriptions that offer a per box discount. If you ever need to pause your service you can. You can also send these as gifts to new moms or kiddos.
    I purchased a voucher for a 3 month subscription and this is my second box from that deal. (Sorry I didn't review December's box. Things were a little hectic here with the holiday and upcoming birthday celebrations but we're back on track)
    This was an excellent box! I am thoroughly impressed. The products were awesome! I aimed my profile to my wee bit Bear so this box was for an 8 month old. Let's start the show!

Cheerful and bright! Instant fun mood!
 
Peek a boo! I see you! A full box is an awesome sight.
 
I love this! It's a Skip Hop Zoo Lunchie insulated lunch bag. The owl is too cute.  It is BPA and phlhalate free. High quality and colorful. It is roomy with a mesh pocket inside to stash utensils, wetnaps, etc. These retail at $14.

 We love food pouches. I toss them in our day packs and away we go! Easy to stash, retrieve, use and dispose. We haven't tried Ella's Kitchen yet so I am excited. (And I think our Babies R Us/Toys R Us just started to stock this brand so these will definitely be on my list to keep an eye on.) These are 100% organic fruits and vegetable purees with zero additives. Pure goodness.

Next few products are a full sized and a sampled sized by Episencial. The full size Soothing Cream soothes and comforts itchy, irritated skin and eczema. It is organic and unscented. Perfect for my little one with this wintery mix weather here. I just noticed today her legs were looking dry so I put a little on them after bath. The full size retails for $11. The sample sized Playful Wash is a mild pH neutral baby cleanser made with organic calendula, oat extract. Both are for ages 0+ and feature that hungry little caterpillar fellow. 

This disinfectant spray by Clean Well is sure to be a diaper bag essential, especially when the weather breaks and we venture out to the zoo or museum. I always wipe down the tables but never feel like I get the gunk off enough. This can also be used on changing tables, toys and even toilet seats. Kills 99.99% of germs botanically and eliminates odors. It does have a nice light lemon citrus scent. We have tried their all natural hand sanitizing wipes before and were very pleased with this brand.  Can't wait to try this spray out! A two pack of these retail for $7.99 on the company's website.

I love, love, LOVE board books! Why? Because I have three kids and when I invest in a book I want it to last longer than a month. I really love brightly colored board books with fun pictures and drawings. This is an uber fun book! Bear in a Square by Stella Blackstone and Debbie Harter is a wonderful book from BareFoot Books. This is really a neat book that lets your little one interact with it while you read and they look for the shapes with the adorable bear. In fact there are a few more Bear books in this collection, like Bear in the Sunshine. (I'm also in love with this because our wee one's nickname is Bear) This retails for $6.99

This really was a great box! I can't wait for February! Interested in signing up? Use this link to save $10 off your first month. Let me know what age group you signed up for.  You can also receive more than one box if you have more than one kiddo. You do have to set up different accounts with different emails addresses though, but it is easy enough and judging from this box - it's worth it!


I purchased this Citrus Lane Box and was not compensated in any way.
My opinions are my own.

______________________________________________________________
 


 
 
 

Next box to review: Stork Stack box - February

No comments:

Post a Comment