Saturday, January 12, 2013

What's more fun than a box? Wittlebee

    I love kids clothes! I love to look for fun, original clothes for all three of my kiddos. I recently purchased a deal on a subscription to WittleBee. It is a monthly kids clothing club that hand pick outfits to match your style profile.
    It costs 39.99 per month for a 6 item box that has a retail value around $100, there is no contract, shipping to your house is included. You are also invited in member-only sales and flash sales. I missed out on the recent mystery bag sale but hope to catch one of those soon! Can't beat a mystery!!
    I signed up with Bear for clothes 6-12 months, long sleeve, pants/leggings, dresses/skirts in earth tones. There are many selections you can choose for your style profile. There are brights, pastels, black & whites or set your own in the color schemes. You can also choose short sleeves and onesies in what you prefer to dress your kid in. You can select up to size 6 in clothes. They also have an accessory selection if you wanted tutus, headbands or pajamas. The accessories count as an item - so if I want to get headbands I would get that and 5 clothing items.
    My first box arrived and I was very excited to see what came. Wittlebee works with some great clothing companies like Tea Collection, Baby Nay, Sweet Peanut and just recently announced their partnership with Threadless.

The Bee is in the house!!


Clean, pretty presentation.


Sage green leggings in Wittlebee brand 6-12m, Pink & orange dotted pattern cross over long sleeve top in Sweet Peanut brand 6-12m, soft purple floral Baby Nay pants in size 12m.

Adorable baby blue milk & cookie short sleeve shirt. 6-12m, I think this is a Treadless design.

Red sneaker long sleeve shirt from Sweet Peanut brand, 6-12m.

Close up of pink & orange dotted pattern cross over long sleeve top in Sweet Peanut brand 6-12m

Close up of Sage green leggings in Wittlebee brand 6-12m

Full view of the Baby Nay outfit with matching top. Adorable bell sleeve top with flower accent. Very cute!! Can't wait for Bear to grow into this!!
 

    I am pretty pleased with the selection they sent. I was surprised with the Sweet Peanut bright red sneaker shirt but to tell you the truth I think I like it. It's not an earth tone but it's definitely fun! I like the style of the cross over long sleeve top - the colors again are not what I would consider earth tone but it is cute. I can see me using three or four of the items for Bear out of the box.
   I went into my Wittlebee account and tweaked my style profile for my next box. That is a great option. You can also send a message to your stylist. I removed the long sleeve selection this time. I'm hoping to get more dresses than this box. I kept the earth tone color scheme and did not choose any accessories again.
    Interested? Try it out for a month or two. Use this link to receive $10 off your first order. Let me know what your style profile is and what adorable clothes you receive!
____

UPDATE - Second box was a total bummer - what was equally disappointing was the customer service - This has been cancelled since - Too bad
________________________________________________

(They are currently on a hold therefore no boxes right now)

My review of Mommebox and you can read about it here.

Upcoming review: Stork Stack January Box

No comments:

Post a Comment