Thursday, January 31, 2013

What's more fun than a box - Conscious Box January

    What an amazing little box! I'm not referring to the items inside, I am referring to the size of the box that was stuff to the gills of goodies! I signed up to Conscious Box through a voucher I purchased. January's box was my first box and I am impressed.
    Conscious Box is a monthly subscription box that delivers sustainable products that are from businesses that care for the planet for $19.95/month. There are plans for 3 and 6 months. They also have a Vegan as well as a Gluten-Free box option.

Opening the box. That is a wonderful welcome card to say hello to the service. Very nice touch!

A beautiful horse postcard.

After I opened the tissue paper. This box is loaded with goodies!!

Seriously! I cannot believe all this fit into that box! Lots of awesome stuff!!

 2 Soft Gel sample of Nordic Naturals DHA Xtra. They support brain function, memory and mood.

7.5ml Waxelene sample - a petroleum jelly alternative. Not greasy and they do not test on animals. With this weather we have been having I am sure we'll have some chapped lips here.

Amazing Grass Kidz Superfood Wild Berry Flavor Drink Powder. Made with organic wheat grass and each packet says it provide the nutritional power of 3 servings of fruits and veggies.  Perfect for my kids to try out! (Esp. my little man)

Peeled Snacks Apple Clusters. Organic and a natural source of fiber! Liv already called claim to this.

Larabar Roasted Nut Roll. A perfect combination of sweet and salty. It is gluten free, non-gmo and kosher. I have a feeling the hubs will find this.

Hail Merry Macaroons!! Gluten free, vegan, made with no refined sugar. These looks majorly delish! I think I will be stashing these for when mommy takes a bath. Their salad toppers look yummy.
(Seriously, sorry guys, I'm not going to share these!)


The Chia Co sample of chia seeds. Chia seeds are one of the richest plant-based sources of omega-3, dietary fiber, protein, and antioxidants. There was a recipe included to make pumpkin, cashew and chair soup but I think I will put 1 tbsp in my oatmeal in the mornings.

 Koopuwa by Maakoa. This sample is of a super food, super antioxidant, super-stimulating blend of phytonutrients with deliciously distinctive flavors coming right from fruits such as Cupuaçu, Acai, red grape, pomegranate, and berries. Says to just drink it from the package. This is 1fl oz.

Nutiva Organic Hemp Seeds shelled. Another great source of protein and those awesome Omega-3s. The package says it can be added to smoothies, cereals, omelets or just eat them out of the bag. I think since we have some frozen blueberries and bananas left, the Tweedles and I will make some smoothies and toss these in.


 I love my morning oatmeal so I am excited about this sample from TeeChia of their Blueberry Date High Performance Super Seeds Cereal. Contains chia, flax, quinoa, amaranth, ramon and pumpkin. It is gluten free, no sugar added, has those awesome omega 3s, whole grains and fiber.

Tea Forte Minteas in Lime Mojito. These are just awesome. I love lime and I love mojitos! These delish mints help to support the body's defense system with preventative antioxidants.

Pamela's Products all natural wheat-free, gluten-free, non-dairy Chocolate Brownie Mix. This is by far one of the coolest dessert mixes I have seen. Why? Because you can whip up some fudgy brownies in minutes and they are quasi guilt free.

Qbel whole grain crispy wafers in Minty Mint. I definately have to hide these from the Tweedles. 100% natural and dipped in Belgian dark chocolate you can indulge in whole grains with a minty taste! They even have hazelnut wafers! Yum!

All in all this subscription box service was very cool. The product samples were excellent sizes with a great variety and high quality. I definitely can't wait until February's box comes to see what goodies they send. 

I purchased this Conscious Box and was not compensated in any way.
My opinions are my own.

_______________________________________________________________




Next box to review: Mommebox - February

No comments:

Post a Comment