Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sleepy Milkshakes - Stat!

    I need a few "sleepy milkshakes" stat! The Tweedles are driving me up the wall! They are running around, chasing each other, trying to ride each other like a pony, jumping towards each other, yelling, screaming and now they're rolling around on the floor covered in a blanket. Bear is rolling into me and the laptop.
   I have asked my oldest twice now to calm down, knowing her brother will follow but she has yet to fully calm down. So again.., I need a few "sleepy milkshakes" stat!
    Maybe it's because I work outside of the home and I am not home as often as maybe some people feel I should be with young kids. Maybe it's because of their ages that they naturally don't hear me when I ask something of them. (But isn't that true for any age of children? haha)
    I have no clue how some mothers can work from home.., I would love to be able to just do a single chore and complete all of it while I am home instead of just survive! How in the world would I be able to complete a report or flyer for work in this current household status??! Oy! That's just a spit in the wind dream I guess.
    I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for what feels like forever to be able to get my Etsy shop off of the ground and running. I have such big hopes and plans for organizing my crafting area. And I never feel like I get to do a smidgen of what needs to get done.
    How in the hell did Mrs. Cleaver do it?! Any advice?? How do you try to juggle everything?
All with a pearl necklace on and every hair in place!

No comments:

Post a Comment