Friday, December 14, 2012

Santa's Doppelganger?

    I have always loved how kid's minds work. It's fun to watch them try to process and think through things. This year my son, who will be three in January, is becoming more aware of the elements of Christmas. The candy canes, the lights, reindeer, the Elf, stockings and......... Stinky Pete. Yep! You read that right. Apparently Stinky Pete visits us on Christmas and brings us presents.
    We were driving home one day looking at all the decorations and one particular cut out of Santa must have made him think of Stinky Pete. I had a great laugh! He was so excited. Then I had to tell him it wasn't Stinky Pete.., it was Santa.
    In his defense.., I can see the similarity. What do you think? Is Stinky Pete Santa's doppelganger?

No comments:

Post a Comment