Thursday, December 13, 2012

Run Run Run It's Fun to Run

    Woke up this morning with that song from Yo Gabba Gabba stuck in my head! If I had to chose a theme song for today that would be it! We have lots of running around to do today. It starts off with taking Bear to her 6 month appointment. 6 MONTHS! My baby is half way to her year - I know I blabbed about that in a post a few weeks ago but since a few days ago she is officially 6 months. (Which reminds those pictures should be in soon to be picked up! Yippie!)

    Then there is the run to a few stores while we're out. And of course, let's not forget the running around in the house getting things organized - well trying to get things organized and clean. What is that one card floating around on Facebook? Cleaning a house with kids awake is like trying to brush your teeth while eating an Oreo? Yeah - something like that.

    I have to catch up on my list as well. I like to keep a running list of things that I have active (like packages I'm waiting for, vouchers I have to make sure I use, etc) And don't get me started on my coupons! I still haven't figured out if I want to pursue a binder or a file box to keep them organized. Any suggestions?

    I am excited for a new subscription box to arrive! MommeBox is new to the scene and I have been patiently waiting for their box to ship out (2 more days!) I also "cashed in" a voucher for a crafty subscription box for Liv and she is excited to see what comes. A box from Green Kid Crafts should be coming soon as well.

    I have another Stork Stack review to post - it was a rocking November from them. And I have to post my overview of the BabbaCo boxes we had from over the Summer.

    As I sit here wrapping up this post I am hearing a faint occasional beep. At first I thought it was a kid's toy but now the Tweedles are out of their rooms and I keep hearing it - it's got to be a fire alarm in the basement. We'll add that to the list for today! Is it me or does "THE LIST" keeps growing without ever shrinking?

Muno was Liv's favorite - who is your favorite?
   

No comments:

Post a Comment