Saturday, November 24, 2012

What's more fun than a box? Stork Stack

    Well look what the Stork brought?! I'm not talking about my three beautiful children. This review of the monthly subscription for Stork Stack. I had purchased a voucher from Plum District to try out one box. 


    Monthly memberships start at $28/box. You can purchase a 3 month membership for $84 where a box will be donate through their great Give Back Program, a 6 month membership for $168 where 2 boxes will be donated and a 12 month membership for $336 where 3 boxes are donated. Boxes ship out the first of the month.
Super cute box design!

Yippie!!

How cute is this? I love the presentation!

    The box I received was their November Stack that was themed "Around the table" and it was geared for my 5 month old. It was spot on! Lets break down the box and all the goodies inside that I received!
Lots of fun goodies!! A perfect themed collection.

All the goodies outside of the box.

    From left to right: A full sized bottle of Pure Matters for Hair, Skin & Nails Support. This bottle retails at $27.95. According to the website it says it promotes healthy hair, nails and skin, supports healthy connective tissue formation and may help to manage skin-related health conditions. Two full sized pouches of Peter Rabbit Organics Fruit Snacks. I let the Tweedles enjoy these. These retail for about $1.29 each.

    This next one is a fun one! Lunch by Denise Fleming board book. This is about a mouse who is just so hungry he starts to eat and cant stop. This book retails for $7.99. The kids all love it and the illustrations are very colorful. Next to that is the Spuds Spoon and Fork set. This is another neat product made in America from non-toxic and biodegradable materials. The company story is a sad story but out from that came a wonderful product. These sets retail for about $5.99.  

    The adorable giraffe item is one of the jungle jam designed burpy bibs from aden + anais. Made from 100% cotton muslin with four layers this design of burp cloth  goes on real easy with one snap and provides a ton of coverage. A 2-pk retails for $22. Lastly there was a savings code for the Tea Collection. This is fantastic collection of clothes. I found out about them when Liv was a wee one (four and a half years ago - yikes!). Their dresses are fun and stylish. I still have all of them saved for Bear.

    Hands down this is a fantastic company! I had had a question and within an hour I had an answer. I also exchanged some more emails to find out more details of the company.

I asked about the different age breakdowns with the boxes:





  • We have members from 3rd Trimester to 3rd Birthday, and the breakdown really depends on the products for any given month. We don't actually set the different groups until all product partners are selected (each product is tested, and must not only fit quality standards, but must also fit into the month's theme, such as "Around the Table"). This month, the breakdown was 3T-4 months, 5-10 months, 11-23 months, and 24-36 months.
    Here I asked if I wanted to break down a subscription or switch between age groups for my kids:
  • You can purchase multiple Stacks, but you need to do so by contacting us (our system gets confused if you buy two monthly memberships). The 2 year old Stack would have had the same book, and would have also included: Gummy Vitamins (for kids), the Itzy Ritzy Bento Box, Funny Face dried cranberries, and a cup by the company Spuds that created your utensils.
  • You can definitely break down the 6 month membership by age and split it up. All you would need to do is email me when you want to switch and I'll have someone update the database.

  •  
        This really is a great service with an awesome mission of giving back to those who served our country and those in need. I would highly suggest checking them out for yourself. And yes, I am signing up for a monthly subscription for this service. I think I'm going to go with Trey for a few then switch back over to Bear.

        Have you tried these guys out? What did you think? What was your favorite product from "the Stork"?

    ______________________________________________________________

    (They are currently on a hold therefore no boxes right now)

     
    (They are no longer sending boxes)
     
    Next box on deck to review: BabbaCo.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment