Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Red, Blue and WHITE

    Happy Election Day! Right now the hubs is chasing the Tweedles around before bath and Jax, the dog, is watching the chaos. She is a good ol' dog. She is a furry white Bichon Frise and is 7.5 years old (although I am sure she has aged doubly these past few years with the Tweedles around her - haha)
    She is well behaved and knows when she does something wrong. She has become much more protective over this house, that happened after Liv was born. Now she barks until she knows we are all ok. She does this great trick where she wont move towards the treat until we say "ok" - and I always try to trick her with "Oklahoma" or "Okinawa".
    So why am I bragging about my dog? Well, if you have a dog (or any pet) I am sure you have come to see them as a member of the family. And although some times I want to glue her paws to the floor (but never, ever would) I still love her. She was my first "baby".
    I was very lucky to be chosen for the Eukanuba Bzzagent campaign. As a BzzAgent I am sent a sample for free to try out and share the experience. I am excited to test it out on Jax. She definitely deserves it!
    Interested? On the BzzAgent campaign page it states:
Did you know your dog may have dental health issues you can't see? In fact, 85% of dogs have serious tartar build up by the age of three.* Plaque and tartar are often invisible to the naked eye, but with Eukanuba's help, you don't have to play pet detective to have a healthy, happy and smiling pooch.
Recommended by vets, Eukanuba with 3D DentaDefense keeps your dog in top condition from tooth to tail. Ensure your canine's canines are healthy — feed your pup the only leading brand that provides complete nutrition and superior tartar protection in every adult and senior diet.
*Source: Banfield Pet Hospital - State of Pet Health 2011 Report
 
    I received my bzzkit in the mail yesterday and the kids and I just had to check out the UV Black Light enclosed.  What's that for you ask? It is apparently a way to see the tartar build-up on the teeth. Jax totally passed with flying colors! She just had a tiny amount on the 2 large fang teeth.
The Bzzkit!
    I haven't been able to run to the store yet to pick up our free bag of food (I plan to do that Thursday with the Tweedles and Bear in tow - wish me luck!) I'll post some feedback on how Jax takes to it. And of course, I will be sharing with my fellow dog lovers out there too!
    Ps. Major kudos to BzzAgent and Eukanuba for the ball! Jax LOVES it!
 
**I have been trying to load up some pictures but for some reason it is taking way too long to upload - I will try after the election  bc I have a feeling there is a lot of activity going on from that**

No comments:

Post a Comment