Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What's more fun than a box? TeetheMe

    This entry was going to be about my TeetheMe Box experience. However, much like Petite Box, TeetheMe Box is no longer available for subscription service. 

    This was another service that I purchased a discount voucher to try out. Since I enjoyed my first box I received from them I figured I would give it another go and kept my subscription active. Sadly, my second box I received from them was an almost carbon copy of a prior month's box contents. 
    I hate to say this but I did see a hiccup or two coming for this service because of that box mishap. Many people were upset and rightfully so. The company disabled comments on their facebook page and stopped responding to comments on their posts. (Not a good idea to do in this age of multimedia exposure - in my opinion.)
    I was disappointed and would have liked to have seen a company announcement about what happened but instead they ignored it. Because of  media and being in the public more, I thought that was not a good call. I ended up putting my membership on pause. I was waiting to see if the company was going to take responsibility of what happened or admit there was a mistake made. Well they did - eventually. Today I received an email with the following message:

Dear TeetheMe members,

We would like to wholeheartedly apologize for the delay in the shipment of your TeetheMe boxes. For the past year, we have loved helping you discover great brands while we built this incredible community together. This is why we are very saddened to announce that TeetheMe will no longer be shipping boxes to our members.


    They proceeded to go on and offer up another company (which by the way is the next one on my list to write a review for - Stork Stack). So with all this being said, I am not going to dwell on this monthly subscription service any longer. It is sad as I was very pleased with my first box, but sometimes things do not work out. 
    Were you part of the TeetheMe Community? For how long? Ever have any problems with them? I will admit as much as it irritated me that my last box was a "copy" of a prior box I did like the City Grips Stroller Handle Covers that came in that.
 
______________________________________________________________
Next box on deck to review: Stork Stack

No comments:

Post a Comment