Sunday, November 18, 2012

Be amazed!

    I was amazed! I was beyond amazed I teared up but don't worry I didn't cry. they would have been tears of pure happiness!! Today we attempted and succeeded our first family of five picture!! It was the third group picture the girl took and we were done! I was floored!
    I was preparing for the worse. I warned the girl taking the pictures. I put on extra deodorant (yeah that's tmi but true) I felt I was going to sweat bullets. I still can't believe we were able to pull it off. I thought with a 4.5, 2.5 and a 5  month old this wasn't going to go very well. BUT IT DID!! And the Hubs and I finally got a nice picture of just the two of us. We haven't had one since our wedding.
    I was proud and happy. My heart fills up with warmth when I look at it! And I also learned a very valuable lesson - one must never underestimate the power of a promised Twizzler.
    What are some tricks and trade secrets for getting young kids to sit and smile? Sweet bribes like this mama?

I can be bribed with a Milky Way - how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment