Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tis the Season

    Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle ALL the way! I am proud to say that I am done with the majority of my Christmas gifts and it is only August.  Even though I had started doing this "pre-buy" last year - it wasn't on full scale as it was this year. It was sparked by a code to try a new product at a discount. LIGHTBULB! I started to think, I'm going to have 2 toddlers and an infant to tote around or try to shop around our schedule without them so why not start now?! And there you have it.
    I put a lot of thought and emotion into most of the gifts we give. I have thought a lot of what to get our family and friends. There is nothing more I enjoy than seeing the surprise and excitement in someone's face when they open a gift that they love.
    I was going through my list this morning to see where I stand and there are a few things that can't be ready until December but other than that.., I am confidently ahead of the game!
    Word on the street is that Santa also got a head start on his shopping too this year.
    PS. One of my favorite sites that have an easy design template, great quality products, prices and shipping rates is Ink Garden. Check them out and get a jump on your Holiday gifts.  Click here to design an 11oz mug for just $1 plus shipping. You can design with your own pictures or use their clip art collection. One of my favorite fun designs is the Bubble Vine and it comes in a few different colors.
Bubble Vine Design

No comments:

Post a Comment