Tuesday, August 21, 2012

That wasn't on my list

    So I woke up today with a list in my mind of things I wanted to get done while the two older kids are at school and wouldn't you know it, I have only crossed of two things. Bummer. Then again who am I fooling? My list is never ending! (Screams into pillow!!)
    Maybe I'm just freaking out because I will be going back to work in a few weeks. I know that this time will fly by uber fast! Truth is, I do want to go back to work because I like what I do but wish it didn't have to be at a full-time status. Unfortunately that is not a choice, as my boss so duly pointed out to me two years ago right before our company bought a competing company. I often think about where I would really like to be, I'm not going to say here, but it would be pretty darn sweet to work there! That's for sure. I think I'm scared to take that leap, although I know that if I don't try I'll never know. Maybe it is time to take a leap and stick my neck out there. Aside from my confidence being crushed to pieces, what can it hurt?
    Then again who would want to rush back to work when these little fingers are holding onto me so tightly?!?
Bear grip!

No comments:

Post a Comment