Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday

    I am thankful that at least one of the lessons I am teaching my children have stuck. Liv, Trey and I just went for a "surprise ice cream treat" in town and they both used their manners without me having to ask. (I DID NOT even have to remind them)
    Trey was even waving and greeting people as they came to the ice cream stand; or he was just trying to pick up the high school girls. I think he could have totally scored one of their phone numbers...., too bad he doesn't have a cell yet. He had ice cream down the front of this shirt and all over his chin with the biggest smile - who wouldn't think that's adorable?!

    PS. Another thing I am thankful for today are my aden + anais organic muslin swaddling blankets..., Bear would be flaying (and still awake) if it wasn't for them. My two favorite designs are the "Sky Blue" and the "Bloom"
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment