Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday

    Well.., my balloon was popped. (I could have gone more dramatic and say that whole world was blown to pieces but we'll settle on the balloon popping)
I have a bachelors degree in a related field.., but apparently I don't have the one they prefer. sigh
    So today's post is a little sour but keeping with the theme of Thankful Thursdays, I will declare that I am thankful for my family. Without the support and energy from my husband I would have never pushed myself so hard to get my resume in fast. And now I know that if I want to pursue a job there, I will have to go back to school to get the degree they want to see on that paper. It's not that I don't like what I am doing at my current job bc thankfully it's what I went to college for, it's just becoming an environment that I'm not quiet comfortable with - and I will leave that vagueness at that.
    I am going to hug my kiddos extra long tonight when I lay them down for bed and give them extra kisses! I know they will make me feel better. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment