Thursday, April 25, 2013

What's more fun than a box? Stork Stack - April


    Stork Stack is ready to go green! Are you ready?! I know we have been working on it at our house. For example, I have been weeding out the plastic cups, plates, storage ware and replacing with glass. What an excellent box this month! I'll admit it - sometimes there is that one item in the box that doesn't thrill me or sometimes I even get age group box envy but I am swooning over all of this box. Let's dig in shall we? !
The intro card - just a quick glance at the partner brand logos and I'm super excited!

Check out this great spread!

My First Green Toys Stacking Cups. How fun is the star shaped cups?
The pastel colors are pretty too. Their toys are made in the USA with 100% recycled plastic. That also includes their Green Eats line. Very neat!

An Apple Park Picnic Pal Finger Puppet is next and let me tell you this is a-dor-able! This was the first thing that Big Bro wanted to check out, even though he knows this box is for his Baby Sis. He wanted to be the one to give it to her.
I love how soft it is. The quality is amazing.
(I think I have my eye on the Picnic Pal Soft Block Set. Too cute!!)
 
Green Envee Organics Soothing Aloe & Candula Nut Free Lotion says it's just for kids but I think I'm going to sneak some! How can I resist? I love the soothing aloe and the very pleasant calming lavender scent.
 
Next is an Eco Sprout Laundry Detergent Sample. Says that it is green from the ground up. It also says it is good for sensitive skin. It is also free from dyes, brighteners, phosphates and is 100% biodegradable. I'm interested to try this out on Bear's clothes now that she is finger feeding. 
 
Clandestino Banana Bar with Dark Chocolate. I am a sucker for dark chocolate. Seriously - a total sucker. Luckily my little man can't read BUT he did know those were bananas on the box. I just told him it was a picture and that box is for mommy. I might share or I might not but for now these are in a safe kid free unreachable zone.
 
Big Bro and I give this month's Stork Stack four thumbs up -that's both of his and both of mine in case you were wondering.
 
If you haven't checked out Stork Stack I highly suggest giving them a try.
 Enjoy $10 off of a membership with this unique referral code: 4BF0CA3E
 
 
I purchased this Stork Stack box and was not compensated in any way.
My opinions are my own.
____________________________________________________________









No comments:

Post a Comment