Friday, April 12, 2013

My Musical Mood

    Right now I'm sitting in my office. It's rainy outside. It's cold outside. Normally I listen to talk radio while I'm working but today is one of those days where I just don't want to listen. I'm feeling the craving for some music.
    That got me thinking about what kind of mood I'm in. You know what I'm talking about. Once you figure out your mood you play your "go-to" music. The one that gets you in a better mood, happy mood, energetic mood, the "I'm going to clean the hell out of this house" mood, the "I'm going to kick a**" mood and my all time favorite "No really - I'm going to kick a**!!" mood. 
    So what am I jamming to right now? I have some Dave Matthews Band going. Some Dancing Nancies..., Lie in our Graves.., You and Me..., I'll toss some Phish in the mix. Yeah I said it. A little bouncing round the room action with some "All of these Dreams". 


    Want to know my kiss a** "go-to" music? Ani DiFranco. Veruca Salt. I feel like I could really go out, start a fight and kick some serious butt. I feel so empowered.

 

    What music do you listen to when you get in a mood? Do you have the "kick a**" mood music too?

No comments:

Post a Comment