Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm still here

    I am still here! Just very overwhelmed!! I went back to work this week and needless to say it has been one huge learning experience. It's not as awful as I had imagined but it's still not fun.
    I will write more later but for now here are a few updates:
    Liv started dance again - she loves it!
    We got the ring out her candle! I will post about that later too.
    I got my BzzKit for the Glade Expressions and picked up some scents to try out. Can't wait to share that with you all.
    I got my FabKids outfit in - LOVE it!
    Found something fun on craigslist - I cant wait to get that either! Talk about about steal!!
    I survived the first day back.., I think? And the second.., tomorrow we shall see.
    I wish I could drink regular coffee but if I do then I will have a wicked little Bear on my hands.., the joys of breastfeeding.
    I need to get caught up on my coupons..,
   

No comments:

Post a Comment