Friday, September 7, 2012

Cotton candy anyone?

   Today Liv's Diamond Candle came in and we started to burn it. It smells so awesome! I am totally surprised at how pleasant the scent is for it being "cotton candy". The candle is bigger than I thought it would be. It was packed safely to arrive in one piece. The clean burning soy wax is great.
    We are now waiting for the wax to burn and melt so that we can dig out the ring to see what our luck brings us. Unfortunately for Liv and I we are both Aquarians. Impatience is a characterstic that apparent in the both of us.
Packaged with this inside of the shipping box

That gold circle is where the ring is!!!

A watched candle never burns.... haha

    Oh! Almost forgot to mention today was Liv's first day at gymnastics and let me tell you, that girl was so excited I don't think her feet touched the ground on the into the gym. My little guy and Bear on the other hand were a bit hard to get under control. Bear was a bit fussy with some crying and of course, Trey had to go potty right in the middle of it all. Insaneness? Yes! But needless to say, Liv had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment