Thursday, September 20, 2012

Houston.., we have smiles!

    I have to give a big shout out to the photo manager at Sears. She did an awesome job today for sibling pictures part deux. It started off by getting the three kids ready and out the door by myself as Bear was crying, Trey was sitting outside waiting to go and Liv was watching White Christmas.
    Once we were in the car and on the road I realized that buses were just starting to roam the roads.., wonderful! It wasn't that bad. I actually got stuck behind someone driving nearly 8 under the speed limit which was much more frustrating than buses.
    Got to the studio and Bear was in a generally good mood. It was still a coin toss so I wasn't sure how it was going to go but I had high hope and packed the Tweedles clothes just in case it was going really good. So the photographer set up for Bear and it was AMAZING! She got some awesome pictures. They were beautiful!
    We quickly went from a small quick shot promo package to adding full sheets that weren't included on any other promos and of course I didn't look through my magazines for those postcard ads before we BUT she was so cool with the chaos she waived the sitting fees (phew!)
    I can't wait to get these pictures! I know I could have taken them but sometimes its nice to have someone else do them. Yeah I know, I just said that and I actually meant that. I will consider this my splurge for the month. I should be allowed one every now and then right?! RIGHT!
Luckily my three didn't look like these three
   

No comments:

Post a Comment