Friday, September 14, 2012

Buyers Remorse

     Buyers remorse. It's great. Not really but I find it is something that I have been feeling after I purchase something for me. I'm talking about nothing for the kids, the house, the hubs or even the dog. I'm talking about just for me and not because it is something that I need "need" like pants or shoes. I'm talking about something fun or something that I involves something that I like to do.
    This morning on Zulily, a daily deal site for Moms, there it was. It was a great deal on something that I have been eye-balling for a long time. And when I say a long time I mean to say that I have been borrowing my sister-in-laws and have been using the crow out of it when I can get it!! 
    There it was. A Pink Expression Die-Cut Cricut machine that included three cartridges. I was giddy! I got uber excited thinking of all the things I could do with it. All the things I could design and make with it. So I took the plunge after much deliberation and promises to make to myself - like FINALLY getting my crafting area clean and organized sometime this century!
    Then it hit me about 12 minutes after I clicked on the finalize order button and it went through. What did I just do? The buyers remorse had me in its grasp. But that was only short lived.
    Just wait until you see what I can do with it. It will definately be Dulcetbloom - my Etsy shop worthy. I totally NEED to get my butt in gear! I am very excited about this venture. Ex! Cit! Ed!
Here is a preview of a few hats I have ready for the shop



No comments:

Post a Comment