Wednesday, July 3, 2013

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday

    Maybe I should have just titled this "(Not So) Wordless Wednesday with Shameless Plug" BUT I was cleaning off our desk that is a total dumping ground lately for mail and other things while we pack things and wait for the big move and found my Conscious Box stuffed to the gills with goodies!
    Do you get a Conscious? (Oh Jiminy I went there - it's still early in the morning can you tell? heh) Check out the loot! And check them out for yourself here!!




 
 
Ps Just in case you were wondering, which I know you were, I'm thinking I'm most excited to try out the Flavrz drink mixes - I'm not a huge fan for the ones on the market right now so hoping these are better. They look cooler so props on that part! They even have a liquid soda mix! Swoon! I love seltzer water.

No comments:

Post a Comment