Thursday, June 20, 2013

Citrus Lane - June Box Review

    I think it is high time I try out a video unveiling/review. I know that given the chance to film something over again would drive me insane SO I gripped and ripped and filmed this unveiling in one shot, stumbling words and all! (I'm that critical - and let's not forget there are a few things left on the table that come into shot and since I had just done the dishes my wedding ring is not on.., doh!)
    Ok - enough rambling! Here is unveiling of our Citrus Lane June box. This is geared towards my 12 month baby Bear.  


 
 
Have you checked out Citrus Lane yet?
If you have - what did you get this month and what was your age group?
If not you can check them out and get $10 off your first box!

 

 
I purchased this Citrus Lane box and was not compensated in any way.
My opinions are my own.
____________________________________________________________

It's been a while but you can still check these out
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment