Tuesday, March 12, 2013

When mama is sick...

    Talk about fun! Well, not really. I got struck with an icky cold Sunday. My bones and body ached. Sore throat. Congestion and headache. I thought I made it through cold and flu season but I guess I was wrong.
    On another note, spoke with our realtor today about putting in an offer on the house we're looking at. We both agree that the listing price is overprice. This is where the fine art of negotiating takes place. We don't want to come in too low that we insult but don't want to over extend ourselves.
    It's just sad to know that the house currently not occupied. The current owner has moved in with her sister and she goes back once a week to check in on the house, etc. It has been on the market for a year now.
    I am hoping things work out but I also have to be realistic. If this doesn't work out, there will always be another house right?

No comments:

Post a Comment