Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Two Truths Tuesday

     I need to spice things up here and have some fun. Not sure if it's going to be a good or bad thing but here we go! I'm going to share 2 truths on Tuesdays - as long as I remember - ha. 

    1. I am incredibly happy with 3 kids but often think about adding a 4th. It's crazy. I am up to my eyeballs in things to do, stress and quiet honestly don't get a chance to sit down for longer than 5 minutes unless the kids are all asleep BUT every now and then I think a fourth kiddo would be great! (It's never going to happen - but the thought is there).

Three on Snow Mountain in our backyard! 


    2. I'm scared that my oldest is just like me - a creative spirit that doesn't want to be told no and will have earth shattering disappointments when things don't turn out how her dreams went. I can see it starting. She creates these elaborate ideas and pursues them with all her energy and sometimes when they fall short her disappointment is just heart breaking. I can relate although now I know that certain paths will just be that a path and not lead to an incredible flower field. I'm learning to take things how they are and not what I dreamt them to be. (I'm not trying to crush her dreams before they happen, I'm just making myself more aware that she's going to feel the same way I did and I have to be mindful when she seeks comfort. I want her to have to dreams, I want her to pursue them, I want her to have some failures and I want her to succeed plenty! I just know that she will have a blood thirsty hunger about her when she does act upon them and I want to be ready with my compassion and comfort if she fails.)


Here she is counting out her "100th Day of School" project 
- Starbursts - Yum!



Care to share two truths today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment