Friday, September 20, 2013

What's more fun than a box - Citrus Lane September 2013

    I am over the moon on this month's Citrus Lane box! This is the second box that I had aged for my 3yo son. Last month's box was "pretty good" for him - he liked it and that's what matters right? We had received a cool double sided puzzle, some colorful themed band-aids, hand wipes and a coloring book set with a Fab Kids offer and a sample bag of Annie's cheddar bunnies. (I lost track of time and didn't get a chance to post our unveiling but it's here on my YouTube channel.) But this month takes the cake!
   
A stuffed box!!

The special treat for Mom this month was a bottle of nail color from Julep. I LOVE purples so I am stoked to try this out. It says that Julep nail polish does not contain formaldehyde resin, toluene and DBP and it is fast drying. (I did try out a coat on a nail and it is pretty stinky but the color is awesome!)
I haven't checked this subscription service out yet
but it is on my "check out wish list"

I am digging this hard cover book by Alexander Girard from AMMO Books. The pictures are fun and bright and the text is great! List price on the hard cover is $16.95
 
How fun is this spread?
Super fun text and an amazing bold, colorful picture!
 

Insert "swoon" here!
These bamboo vehicles from Hape Toys are awesome!
These cars are eco-friendly and just too cool!
These retail for $6.99 each
 

A tube of Peaceful Bubbles by Episencial. The younger kids love bubbles in their bath and I have been very happy with this brand in the past.
We already tried this out and it had a very pleasant scent. No icky film left in the tub and it didn't dry out their skin.
I'm guessing this tube was made for Citrus Lane -
an 8 oz. bottle retails for $8.99

 
This month's box was a great for us! The kids will all enjoy the Alexander Girard Color book. I'll be stashing the Hape cars as stocking stuffers for Big Bro. The younger two are enjoying the bubbles and in a bit I'll try to paint my nails to see how chip-resistant the nail polish is.
 
If you haven't checked out Citrus Lane yet, I suggest you do!
 
Let me know if you sign up and what age you're gearing your box towards. I think I'm going to do another month for Big Bro (3yo) and then switch back over to Bear (15mo).
 
 
 
******
I purchased this Citrus Lane box - the opinions are my own and I have not been compensated in any way for this post. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment