Saturday, October 26, 2013

I'm a little tea pot...

    When I get all steamed up here me..., vent? Yeah. I just have to vent right now. I think I am just fed up. It's silly really but I'm just irritated, annoyed, just fed up.
    I vaguely remember the days when the Hubs and I were just the two of us. No kids. But I do know that we got up in the morning, took care of ourselves, went to work, came home and ate dinner. We were able to come and go as we pleased. If I had to run out to the store.., I could just go. I didn't need to find a babysitter, worry about what mood the kids are in or time it perfectly into a schedule. If someone had something for me that I had to pick up it was easy to just swing on by on my way through.
    That brings me to my current annoyance..., I have a few bags of clothes that are of interest to my brother. He literally works 10 - maybe 15 minutes away. When he drops of his finance he could take a route that brings him so close to my house he could toss a rock and hit it. I've messaged him a few times to let him know I still have the bags for him to pick up and I either get zero response (oh those darn cell phones.....) or he says he's too sick to swing through and pick up. He then wants me to dig through the clothes to let him know if there are hoodies in there. That brings out the sarcasm in me.., I just want to say "Yeah sure.., I have plenty of time to open the bags which are knotted up and dig through them to let you know what is inside. Not a problem at all. I will just add that to the front of my list and get right back to you. I don't have anything else that is incomplete and doesn't have to get done." Sheesh.
    Another annoyance is the crazy member who needs to have attention most of the time and to be let it known that they are the best ever. Because I enjoy not hearing a smidgen from you and then out of the blue with a change of plans I like to drop everything and change schedules to accommodate for your spot light. Oh the holiday season.., and "birthdayrow" (that's another vent for another day though - lets just say it's not fun. For me at least.)
    The kids have started their Christmas list and I am looking forward to letting those who want ideas to have it. T.W really wants a food cutting set like this Melissa and Doug one. Lulu wants a few different things but mostly crafty kits. Bear will more than likely end up with new board books.., she loves them so much. I know one family member who will abide by the list and get just what the kids are asking but I know another one who will stray. I have accepted that that's what they prefer to do but I just feel bad when the kids don't react to what they unwrap like they did on the things they wanted. Each year I try something different but never successful so I think I've given up on that. No use to spin my wheels when someone doesn't want me to board their tracks. So I'll just give the list out to those or that person who wants it and that is that.
    Last but not least.., my body. My body is so sore. The top to my feet are super sore when I stretch my toes upwards. They are so sore I am unable to run let alone jog in place. Going up and down steps is tolerable. My entire back is one tight muscle and when I laugh it tightens up and almost feels like a huge spasm. Deep breaths are not fun and not as relaxing as they use to be.
    I could not tell you when I last felt amazing. I cannot for the life of me recall the last time I felt like I could skip, crawl and jump without any pain. And I don't know what to do. I ice, take warm showers and use a vibrating back thing but seriously nothing truly feels like it helps. And I am sure the Hubs and the kids are getting as much sick of it as I was months ago.., now I'm just past it and sinking further into a fog of light depression (for better lack of words). 
    Ok - I am done venting.., I'm going to go make myself another cup of coffee and see what chaos I can try to control with the three kiddos while the Hubs is working an open house hoping that sooner comes sooner than later.., heh. Enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment