Monday, May 12, 2014

Did you miss me??

    I know it's been a while since I last posted. Honestly, I have been unplugging more lately whether it be to spend more hands on time with one or all kids, or to try out a new project. Last night after a long Mother's Day I whipped up a fun universal tea pot cozy for my Hub's Gram. She mentioned to me at the chicken bbq that her group that gathers to have tea didn't have any cozies - well since I have been honestly blessed being able to learn to sew when I was young and I enjoy a fun yet relatively easy sewing challenge I just had to try it out. 

    I've had the "clean the house" itch like the extreme hoarder's cleaning style itch. I am nearly keeling over in zero patience for a nice string of good weather days to have a yard sale or two for all the kids and baby items I have to just sell. Today before nap time I went through two totes in my younger's closet and created a mountain of clothing items to sell/donate/get rid of. 

    I have been cooking up a storm with the kids in the kitchen, sewing up some fun pieces and trying to enjoy the seasonal weather in between the rain showers. 

    Have you unplugged lately? What's your favorite thing to do when you unplug? 

This galie here loves to create an art piece or two

No comments:

Post a Comment