Friday, October 12, 2012

Whats more fun than a box? PetiteBox

    For a kid there is nothing more fun and exciting than an empty box, but for me it's the goodies inside! There are many monthly subscription box services out there now. When I was about 8 months pregnant with Bear I started to see some popping up.
    I love getting mail and packages. I love being surprised. I love finding new and unique things, especially for kids. So naturally I am game. Hook, line and sinker! Wouldn't you?
    I have decided that I'm going to review the box subscriptions available. I already have received some boxes and will start with those as I wait for next box service package delivered.
    I would have started off with Petitebox. They were the first service I received a box from. You could order or gift a box for $25 per month, 3 or 6 months and no shipping charges. (Disclaimer: I had won a box from a giveaway on their Facebook page which is currently not active and therefore I did not pay for the box nor was paid by the company to review.)
    I chose a newborn box, even though I was still pregnant at the time but since I only had a few more weeks of being pregnant I thought ahead.
    Unfortunately, since receiving the box and all the amazing goodies inside the company has temporarily suspended subscriptions. Because of that I will not proceed any further on the details or contents.
    Needless to say, I was very pleased with the high quality brands in the contents in the box. It was fantastic to open the high quality yellow box by tugging on the carefully tied blue ribbon. It was like I was opening up a present.  For the amount of money they were charging ($25/month) I would have highly recommended this service.  
    I hope they do return to the active status. I occasionally check their page to see if there are any updates, but there have been none to date. I will definitely keep you all posted!
Were you able to try out this service before they suspended subscriptions?
What did you think of their box contents?


Coming up!! Next monthly box service to review: bluum box
   

No comments:

Post a Comment